|1 January 2013:||
- After constructing an airport you will be given access to building an airforce
- There are 4 unit types for the airforce. SAMs defend your empire from all other airforce units when they attack you. Fighters help both in attack and defense, however they can only destroy other fighters, bombers and helicopters when they are both in the air (such as when bombers attack you). Bombers and Helicopters can destroy enemy SAMs as well as attack the targets you wish to engage on your missions (attack enemy landed airforce, destroy production facilities, etc.)
- Fighters, bombers and helicopters are built in aircraft factories. SAMs in SAM factories.
- Fighters, bombers and helicopters require free hangar space before construction can start, 1 unit per hangar. These hangars are built like any other building. SAMs do not require hangars.
- Each unit type needs a specific munition type for battle. All types of munition is built in munition factories.
- To reach maximum possible action on any stat you need to have 10 pieces of munition for each unit of that particular type (if you have 100 SAMs, you need 1,000 SAM rockets). The action is then calculated by the power of the units and munition available.
- At the airport you can set when your fighters should defend your realm. This can be useful in case you are planning to make an attack soon but don't want your fighters to get destroyed by enemy attacks and want to rely only on your SAMs for defense.
- You can research more efficient units as well as munition types once you build a research center 3
- You can also research defensive technologies which will make it more costly for enemies to deal damage to you should they get past your defenses. These technologies also require a research center 3.
- Each mission consists of attackers fighters and bombers or helicopters (depending on the mission) fighting against defenders SAMs and fighters. If the bombers or helicopters defeat the enemy SAMs and have some power remaining, they continue to attack the mission target. Fighters on both sides always first try to destroy enemy fighters and if the defending fighters have any remaining power, they will attack the attacking bombers or helicopters (attacking fighters are unable to shoot at defending SAMs). Similarly if defending SAMs have enough power remaining after engaging the attacking bombers or helicopters, they will shoot at the attacking fighters.
- On average, each unit will fire 1 piece of munition per battle. The power of a unit as well as the power of the munition used against it will determine how many units get destroyed
- Helicopters are used for the following missions: Attack enemy attack and defense soldiers and their weapons; Attack the enemy airforce and destroy landed aircraft and hangars
- Bombers are used for the following missions: Atack the enemy airforce and destroy landed aircraft and hangars; Attack enemy training facilities, weapon, aircraft, SAM and munition factories; Attack enemy income production
- Any player can lose at most 20% of training facilities, weapon, aircraft, SAM and munition factories every 3 days
- Any player cannot have their income reduced by more than 30% at any time
- To allow everyone to build up an airforce, these missions will unlock automatically on 1st February 2013
Research has received several updates:
- Several new technologies (airforce, protection against airforce, work conditions related, faster healing of wounded) which require the construction of Research centers 2 & 3 (and in some cases other buildings).
- Certain expensive upgrades (attack/defense weapons, spy/assassin skill, etc.) now allow you to slowly pay in smaller amounts instead of needing to have the full amount of kuwal to make a complete payment.
CONSTRUCTION system remade:
- Many new buildings added (each has an individual function)
- Those who had paid the 1 Trillion cost of the old construction yard 3 have their Kuwal reimbursed (the loss in kuwal value is considered the benefit they received for having those personal bonus points sooner)
- Construction yards now give 2 personal bonus points per level (used to be +3/+3/+4), in total it's still 10
- You can now order several buildings to be constructed in a queue
- You can cancel buildings which you have ordered if they aren't completed yet. However you can only cancel non-unique buildings, the type of which you build many (training facilities, weapon factories, etc.), within one hour of ordering.
- If you order a building to be built, you can also immediately order buildings that would normally need the first building to be finished first.
- You can change the order of buildings to be constructed after you start building them anytime, as long as you dont try to make illegal changes (like starting construction yard 5 before construction yard 4 is finished, however you CAN ORDER construction yard 5 before construction yeard 4 is finished, you just cannot place the construction yard 5 in the first position of your construction queue in this situation).
- You can instantly finish a building by paying some gold, 1 turn of construction equals 2 Gold for unique buildings (construction yards, research center, etc.) and 4 Gold for non-unique buildings (training facilities, weapon factories, etc.). However there is a limit of 900 Gold you can spend for non-unique buildings at any time, this limit recovers by 3 Gold per day until it reaches 900 Gold again.
- You receive a notification once a construction is finished
Members of an alliance receive a notice if a message is written in the alliance messagebox by a normal member (used to be limited to messages from the leadership only)
Creating an alliance requires the foreign ministry building to be constructed first. You do not need to own it to take over as the leader of an existing alliance.
A players defense strategy will automatically reset back to normal if they weren't assaulted in the last 30 minutes.
If the weapon upkeep of a player is too high and their turn income becomes negative, they pay any missing amount from their bank. Should their bank become empty, they will automatically start selling off weapons both to reduce weapon upkeep and to cover for this debt.
You can now receive the colorful name bonus for Gold directly (used to be available only if you received the VIP package)
You can now blacklist players from sending you any personal messages ingame, you can access the blacklist through your inbox where you can then add or remove players from this list. For practical reasons, messages from commanders to their officers or from alliance leadership to alliance members will not be blocked by the blacklist. (If you try to write a message to a blacklisted person, you will see a corresponding notice that the target player has blacklisted you)
Support for languages offered, can be changed in account settings (though none of the languages is fully translated yet, you'll only notice the parts that are translated. Untranslated parts will always show up in english). If you wish to help translate aderanwars into another language, please contact admin for details.
Mission reports have now one primary page where all missions (except spy logs) done by and against you are summarized in one list. From there you can access the other mission lists and details like they existed before. Commanders and Alliance leaders can also see officer/alliance member logs in this way.
When listing the members of an alliance on the battlefield page, the players who are on vacation now show up on the bottom of the page instead of at the top. The same applies to listing players on the relations page.
Logging in does not require both username and email address anymore. You can login with either alone, however as a security precaution, login by username is disabled by default, this can be changed in your account settings.
REWORKS:Trading system (PTR) redone:
- There is no more "Green" or "Red" ratio. Every player has a set limit on receiving and sending resources without receiving anything in return.
- Once this limit is reached, they cannot do any one sided trades anymore until their limit recovers or they do something to fix it (If a player has a limit of sending 5,000 Turns and they reach it, then they can only make trades where they send and receive the same value of resources or they have other players send them some resources back to restore their send limit)
- As before you can send 20% of the value of what your account produces per day. These values get added up each day. So if your production is worth 300 Attack turns in total (send limit would be therefore 60 Turns per day), then each week you could send away 420 Attack turns worth of resources to other players
- You need to login actively for your send and receive limits to keep increasing
- To prevent large players from benefiting too much from their already high production, their receive limit is capped at 1.5 times the average production (basically it means that their send limit will increase faster than their receive limit whereas under normal circumstances a player would have equal send and receive limits)
- Every account starts with a one time reserve of 10,000 Turns on receiving resources. This reserve is used automatically if you cannot normally receive any further resources.
- If you have officers and pay them too much or too little, and dont make use of the tradebroker to correct these payment ratios, then your send/receive limit will get adjusted at regular intervals to reflect the resources transferred this way.
Work Conditions have been reworked and some new features added:
- You now gain and lose 5 motivation per turn when on relaxed/overtime (used to be +15/-20 per turn)
- To keep the recovery rate of kuwal the same as before the update, you still produce 30% less income when on Relaxed and produce 15% more income when on overtime (used to be -30%/+20%)
- 1 Supply per turn when on overtime has remained unchanged
- Once appropriate technologies are researched, going on overtime allows you to build non-unique buildings, weapons, airforce and train units faster as well as automatically banking a small portion of your income (overall resulting in the extra income you produce while on overtime to go into your bank directly)
- In the research page, you can upgrade your maximum motivation, % of income increase, faster production of weapons/training of units and % of income banked while on overtime
Weapon market now groups all weapons of one type, if they have the same price, into one offer.
The layout of the interface to change officer rates has been changed a bit. Available functions have remained unchanged
Layout of income details page modified to reflect updates (mainly Work Conditions and Airforce bombardment of income production)
Layout of strike missions page remade to make it easier for new players to easily understand what each mission does
Construction page now has full support for image and non-image layout
Spy report page has been updated to include all the recent additions as well as full support for image and non-image layout
Modified layout of buttons on the player stats page for missions, sending messages, trading, relations, etc.
Commanders and Alliance leaders can now also see the mission details of their officers/alliance members
Trade center page layout improved significantly
The option to receive name changes from the trade center has been removed
The list of trades on the private trading (tradebroker) page is now divided into pages by default (speeds up loading time when there were hundreds of trades) with an option to display all trades on one page.
Changed the Captcha on login, if anyone encounters any issues or has some feedback, dont hesitate to contact admin.
BALANCING:Weapon research has been split into separate attack and defense weapons research, each had its cost halved (researching attack + defense costs exactly as much as it did before the update).
Daning now has 40% off research on attack weapons (used to be 20% on weapons which included both attack and defense weapons)
Miraya now has 40% off research on defense weapons (used to be 20% on weapons which included both attack and defense weapons)
Realm alert change cost is now 1 ST/AT per increased level (Max of 4 ST/AT if going from normal to critical). Reducing realm alert is free.
Attack Turn production does not stop at 6,000 anymore. As long as you actively log in, you will produce AT.
Covert Turn cap raised to 100
Donation limit recovery has been reduced
Market Trades cap raised to 25 from 16 (production is still 16 MT's per week)
Gold received upon login is now not reset to 1 anymore if you miss out to login for a day. It is reduced by the amount of days you did not login for. On the other hand, going on protection will reduce your login gold if you miss out some days (this used not to be the case)
Officer ratios, if kept too long at a non-acceptable value will now automatically simulate a transfer of resources to or from the commander (with a corresponding change in the transfer limits of both players). Both players can reverse this change in their transfer limits if they create a broker with the corresponding missing payment that is displayed in the officer details page.
The starting bank size for all players has been increased to be equal to 100 Gold worth of kuwal (around 70 Billion currently) and is a flat value added on top of the bank size of every player and not affected by bank capacity increases (used to be 50 Million and increased by bank capacity increases of each player).
Reversing weapon/airforce production and unit training orders can now be done up to 10 minutes after the order is placed (used to be 5 minutes).
Recent events list will remain for up to 7 days (used to delete after 1 day)
Cost of changing race has been reduced. It now costs exactly the amount of kuwal you saved when researching technologies for your current race (used to be twice as much).
BUGFIXES:Armysize of players who requested/are invited to join an alliance will not be shown on the alliance page anymore if their covert is too high, just like on any other battlefield/stats page.
Search function on the relations page now works properly with all relations. Used to only search through players who you set to war.
|12 February 2012:||
NEW FEATURES:It is now possible to donate and receive gold through mobile phones in many countries
BALANCING:Weapon production and unit training orders can now be reversed up to 5 minutes after the order has been made (used to be 1 minute).
|22 January 2012:||
NEW FEATURES:Player to player gold trades are now supported through the tradebroker.
Gold now has a tooltip giving some extra information
REWORKS:The new news page allows users to post comments
The Bank now has extra functions available to allow for faster withdrawing and deposit of kuwal
Players can join new commanders from the bulletin board directly instead of having to go trough the stat page
Weapon dealer link moved higher up and input fields for building weapons increased by two digits
Input fields for training units increased by two digits
|4 January 2012:||
NEW FEATURES:Gold has been added. You can use this gold to receive bonuses which were previously given through donations (resources, colorful names, trading ability, etc.) or directly trade it with other players for other resources. You gain gold by logging in every day, receiwing award, inviting new players or through donating.
Every time an invited player donates money, you can claim up to 50% of that money which can either be sent to you or claimed directly as gold.
Weapons are now also displayed as images (can be turned off in your account settings)
REWORKS:Special bonuses which can be received in exchange for gold have been modified and some new options added.
Main page has been updated
The layout of the trade center page has been changed
The registration page has been redesigned
|8 December 2011:||
BALANCING:Voting bonuses have been increased to reflect the current production of players
|26 October 2011:||
NEW FEATURES:The ingame chat now allows each user to login with their ingame username and password as well as offering a private channel to every alliance where only its members are allowed access.
|10 October 2011:||
REWORKS:You can change your relation to a whole alliance only once per day.
|27 May 2011:||
NEW FEATURES:Spylogs can now display armysize of target player
|12 April 2011:||
NEW FEATURES:When you read a message you can have it display any amount of older messages you exchanged with that particular player to see a whole conversation easily.
|11 April 2011:||
NEW FEATURES:Supreme Medal Released. As with the Supreme Award you can receive extra personal bonus points for getting this Medal. Any Medal or Order counts towards this with a value (1/2/3/4 points for each Iron/Bronze/Silver/Gold). You need 6/12/18/24 points to get Iron/Bronze/Silver/Gold Supreme level giving you +4/+3/+2/+1, or 10 extra personal bonus points in total. Beyond that you can get up to another 10 PBPs, 1 PBP for every extra 6 points in Medals and Honors. (Supreme Medal does not count toward this total)
New options in Account Settings > Display Options, allow you to change sidebar pictures into text, Battlefield pictures to be turned off, and also allow you to turn off pictures in rest of the game (base, training, armory and trade center).
Unit icons have been added in the base and training page.
Galactic Market shows the average price of each resource based on last 7 days of trading.
When writing a reply message to a quoted message, you will now see the message you are quoting on the page where you write your reply.
You can set peace/war/neutral to a whole alliance with one button instead of having to go to each member individually
A couple additional minor updates have been made.
REWORKS:The Research page has received a new layout
|28 December 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:Half of all attack and defense units killed in Assault and Destruction missions will now return as wounded units. These will slowly get healed and you can then train these healed units back as attack or defense soldiers for no extra cost.
Alliance Messagebox is now released. It is a way for members to post messages for everyone in the alliance to see and to some extent even communicate in groups without the need for instant messaging programs.
There is a second messagebox into which only the leadership can post. But as with the first box, all alliance members can read these messages too.
An ingame chat is now available through a link at the top of the page. Simply click on it, enter your desired username and start talking to whoever is online.
REWORKS:Normal soldiers have been removed from the game. Super soldiers are now called regular soldiers while keeping the same power and training cost as before.
|19 November 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:The market now allows to receive 100 Attack Turns in exchange for 1 Market Reserve
The market now allows to receive 50 Supply Turns in exchange for 1 Market Reserve
BALANCING:Weapon Upkeep reduced by 25%
Attack Turn Production raised to 2 per turn
|01 November 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:It is now possible to set a whole alliance to peace/war/neutral. The appropriate buttons are located on the battlefield page displaying the list of all alliance members.
Resetting all Peace or War Relations is now possible
The MAIN Aderanwars SERVER is now accessible through an alternate link, http://aderanwars.dreamhosters.com. This is simply a different link than the original http://aderanwars.com that you normally use. Both are THE SAME game, the only difference is that the URL you see in your browser is different. When you login on the aderanwars.dreamhosters into your account, any actions you make will take effect as if you had done them on the normal aderanwars.com.
REWORKS:The restriction that prevented players from building more weapons or training more military units if their personal income was too small has been removed. When training/building while having a critically low income will only result in an extra message suggesting you to focus more on income. However, should a player have a negative personal income (commander bonus is not included), they will automatically drop all officers. Should a player end up with a negative total income (commander bonus included), then every turn they will sell 10% of their weapons until they reach a positive income again.
|13 September 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:The search function in attack and intelligence logs has been released. You can search by user ID as well as usernames.
BALANCING:Minimum price of purchase of weapons from the weapons dealers has been increased from 60% to 120% of original weapon value.
|22 September 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:The infobar can now display icons instead of text and has become significantly less wide. It is possible to disable the display of pictures in the account preferences.
|13 September 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:Players now have access to a page where they can write and save their own notes. These notes include plain text, formatted text (colors and various other decoration) as well as links to within and outside the site. The link is available always on the top of the page labelled "Notes" (only displayed when logged in).
Everyone can now change up to 2 points from their personal bonus into another stat every 7 days for no cost whatsoever.
REWORKS:Top part of the page slightly reworked to give easier access to account options and other links to players.
BUG FIXES:Trade Broker trades should now be completely bug free again after the last batch of changes done to them.
|10 September 2010:||
BALANCING:Accounts where the sum of received and sent resources is less than 5k Turns (Grand Total Cummulative Value) will always have a Green Transfer Ratio.
Acceptable officer payment ratio raised from 62.5%-100% to 65%-115%
The chances of getting an extremely low or extremely high attack power during a farm mission have been severly reduced.
The spread of units you can raid with one attack has been reduced from 1.5%-2.5% to 1.9%-2.1%. The average value still remains the same.
The links on the voting page do not reset at 00:00 gametime anymore, at least not all of them. You can still simply click them once every 24 hours and you will get all bonuses.
Some links will give you an extra 100 million kuwal for voting.
You can either click the links through your reset server account OR through your main server account. Not both.
|04 September 2010:||
BALANCING:The 3% Trading fee on the Galactic Market has been removed
Trades become active on average within 5 hours (Min 0 hours, Max 10 Hours) of placing an offer.
The Galactic Market will not accept offers that have little to do with the rates that resources are being actively bought and sold for.
When adding or editing an offer it will display the highest and the lowest acceptable rate of trade.
The fee to recover resources from an offer that hasn't gotten accepted by anyone has been reduced to a max of 5%.
|03 September 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:Quicklinks on the battlefield allowing you to spy/raid/farm a user with one single click.
Brokering more than one resource type with a single broker is now possible.
Brokers do not require resources to be sent in return anymore.
It is possible to Broker resources to another user who does not have the trading ability, obviously that user is still not able to send anything in return.
Training/Untraining fields extended by 1 more position, you can now train and untrain up to 10 million units with one click.
New Automatic Trade Monitoring System in place to make sure that each user knows at all times if they are at risk of being suspected of feeding other players.
The ratio between the value of a player's account and the overall sum of resources they received/sent away will be monitored (aka Transfer Ratio).
Any resources that are sent and received, directly or through the broker, will count towards this overall sum, if you trade with other regularly for fair rates then this update will have little effect on you
If this ratio ever gets bigger than 20% (it means for an account of value 100 kuwal, said user has already sent or received more than 20 kuwal) then the user has to make extra effort to reduce their ratio to under 20% again.
It is NOT important for you to never go past 20%. What is important is that, once the limit is passed, the user works towards bringing the ratio back to under 20%.
No punishments will ever be given out without having given the user enough time to correct their trade ratio.
You can reduce the ratio by either simply growing and increasing your account value, or send resources to friends if you have already received too much or having friends send you resources if you have already sent away too much.
Any trades you make on the Galactic Market will not count as sending or receiving resources no matter what rate you are buying the resources at.
The Broker now automatically calculates the "value" of incoming and outgoing resources for new brokers. This is the value that will be added to your resources sent/received. You are not required to follow these "rates", however if you do then you will never have problems with your Transfer Ratio.
Strikemission page will now display the maximum amount of kuwal you can steal when changing the number of attacks.
A similar system monitoring the benefits between commanders and officers to avoid a commander getting "legally" feeded by another player.
Should the commander pay too much or too little and cause their ratio to fall outside the acceptable boundary for too long, then all the excess resources transferred will simply count as having been directly transferred between the 2 users through the direct transfers means.
It is possible to correct the ratio in 2 ways. Either by increasing or decreasing the officer payment, or by sending a broker with the excess resources while marking the broker as being a Transfer to the Commander or Officer.
In the War Records Page you can now see how much Kuwal you have invested into this account as well as the total units you have lost so far.
Increased the total number of active Brokers someone can have to 5 outgoing and 15 in total (incoming and outgoing).
BALANCING:Medals requiring a % of ones army to be trained in a certain unit class now also consider your current Administrative Efficiency. If you train 10% of your army into attack units and have a 40% AE then, when the medals are given out, you will be ranked as if you had 25% of your army trained in attack soldiers.
Attack Turn cost of all missions other than Raid and Farm reduced to 5
|29 June 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:After ordering training of units or the construction of weapons, players now get the option to reverse their decision. This must be done fast as actions that are older than one minute cannot be reversed.
The Trade Center page now displays exact times of when you activated your 24-Hour Protections in the last 7 days.
The Bank Page now also contains a "Withdraw All" button. By pressing it, you can withdraw all kuwal that is currently in your bank.
BALANCING:Golden Blood Award can now be received by killing 1 million enemy units
Golden Boost Award can now be received by reaching 20k Raw Unit Production
Work Motivation now works from 0 until 1000. The limit of having at least 200 motivation has been removed.
|13 June 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:You can now gain significant resource bonuses and even gaining the trading ability for inviting players to the game with your invitation link (from the base page). To receive a bonus they need to play actively for some time and reach a certain unit production and receive some medals (more details can be found on your invite page which you can reach through your base page)
Consequently the 'Order of Honor' has been released which you can get by having players, which you have invited, reach Stage 1 Rewards.
Idle units now show up in covert logs
BALANCING:Commanders can now see mission logs of their officers instantly
Public Alliances can see mission logs of their members 4 hours after execution of the mission (was 6 hours before). 24 hour delay for hidden alliances remains as it was.
|01 June 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:Alliance squads are now officially finished. Leaders can now add and remove members from specific squads and can see detailed economic and military data about each squad individually
How many turns someone used in a kuwal stealing attack is now displayed in the attack logs
Armory page now has a tooltip explaining the different assault strategies for attack and defense
Attack and Defense units currently in training now get displayed in the armory page in order to show the correct value of how many units you will need to arm.
Added the achievement 'Order of Support'
BALANCING:Normal Soldiers now die as fast as super soldiers but still give only half the power when armed
The Strike power in battle during a regular kuwal stealing attack can have a spread from 75-120% of your real value (from the previous 90-105%)
Idle units now no longer produce any income whatsoever
Assassin Missions kill from 3-4.5% (up from the previous 2-3%) of enemy units per mission. However losses have also been increased, from the previous 5% to 7.5% of assassins sent per mission
|01 March 2010:||
NEW FEATURES:Putting in commas into number fields will remove them before processing. Example: entering 4,000 into a training field will train 4000 units.
New Players will now get a certain amount of extra Attack and Supply Turns when voting
Options added in certain alliance pages to sort users in order by a certain parameter
Pictures added for peace/war setting
Users can, if they want, set what gender will be displayed. Default value is male just because people assume by default the other person is a guy (unless the username is a dead giveaway) and because the majority of people who play it are male. However if you want you can set it to Female (Pink or Yellow) in case you feel like a woman or are actually a real woman playing this game with all the other nerds.
BALANCING: Successful sabotage and assassination missions will leave the attacker's name hidden unless the target was using realm alert. The chance to detect the name is equal to the covert/assassin bonus each level provides (Low=10%, Medium=25%, High=40%, Critical=60%)
Cost to change race significantly cheaper than before
Mercs now die as fast as normal supers instead of 50% faster
BUG FIXES:Fixed display of Hunt Assassins/Invasion mission results when attacking with a lower strike than resulting defense power
Fixed a significant Income exploit
|28 February 2010:||
REWORKS:Weapons: Weapons don't get damaged anymore. If a unit dies, the weapon they were holding gets destroyed. Consequently repairing weapons has been removed. In the event that the opponent has a lower amount of weapons, compared to their soldiers, then the defender will lose the same % of weapons as they lost % of soldiers.
Farming: You can now steal some kuwal even if the target has a higher defense than your strike. However the lower your strike compared to their defense, the less kuwal you will steal and the higher your losses will be (%-wise).
Sabotage: Sabotage will now destroy up to 4% of attack AND defense weapons of ALL levels instead of destroying only the one you have chosen to target.
In Hunt Assassins and Invasion missions, the power of the units you're targetting will get added to the defense power of the defending player (Miners deal 45 Damage, Workers deal 30 Damage, Assassins deal their respective Assassin Action in Damage). You do not need to beat their resulting defense power to kill something anymore. However the lower your strike compared to their defense, the less units you will kill and the higher your losses will be (%-wise).
Armory layout changed to adapt for the recent changes.
Income page modified to include some new things but also to be a bit easier to understand.
Assault and destruction missions cannot be done by a player more than once every 15 seconds. However a player can get hit by any number of attackers anytime.
Notices now link you to the appropriate page when clicked upon.
Inbox link is now shown in red along with the number of unread messages if you have any.
Forwarding now produces only one message with the information about original sender instead of 2 separate messages as it did before.
Cancelling protection is now made from the stat page of any player instead from the offensive mission screens.
Vacation mode now allows you to keep your commander and officers and also to stay in your alliance.
While training units and building weapons, your stat won't update everytime a new unit is trained anymore (basically every 30 minutes) but only once every two hours. You can open the Military Effectiveness Page to have all your stats recalculate.
Clicking on the battlefield link will now land you on the page that you occupy with your current rank instead of always starting at page 1.
Changing whether or not you accept officers along with the current and maximum payment rate has been made slightly easier by having to click only one button instead of 3 different ones.
If an alliance leader designates another user to become the leader, the previous leader will automatically become Second in Command
Supreme Award will now give you a higher number of personal points upon reaching Metal/Bronze/Silver/Gold Level. Used to be +2/+1/+1/+1 and now +4/+3/+2/+1
Requirements changed for construction award and slightly reduced for the peace and hostility awards.
NEW FEATURES:Weapons now cost a certain amount of kuwal as upkeep, this amount is directly deducted from your turn income.
All weapons that are sold by users will now be purchased by weapon smugglers. These weapons are up for sale for 10 times the original build cost. Whoever buys these will have them delivered to their armory INSTANTLY. The cost at which the weapons are sold by the smugglers goes down each day as the smugglers try to clear out their inventory to make room for new and better weapons.
Fighting Strategies: You can order your defense and attack units to use different strategies when ASSAULTING another player. Frontal Assault beats Counter Offensive but gets beaten by Fortified strategy. Hit and Run beats Fortified strategy but gets beaten by Counter Offensive. If both have Normal then losses are unchanged. Using Frontal Assault vs Defender Normal causes higher losses to both sides, Hit and Run vs Defender Normal causes less losses to both sides.
Each race now has a limit to how many personal points can be put into any single stat. Hualu can have up to 60% in any stat. Kyora, Miraya and Daning can have up to 80% in their primary stat (Covert, Defense and Attack respectively) and 50% in all others.
You can now train Idle units. They produce 15 kuwal per turn, train and untrain instantly and for NO cost.
You can now assign priority to the unit class that should be trained first.
Tutorial added. In 20 Steps all of the most important aspects of Aderanwars get explained which a new player will need in the first few weeks of their gaming experience.
Added official support for alliances having colored names
VIP Supporter Status users can now make their usernames be in color, they can change names for no cost.
BALANCING:Turn costs of Strike,Covert and Assassin missions changed.
Assassination now 50% more effective than before. Upon success, you lose 7.5% of assassins sent and kill up to 3-4.5% of target units (used to be 5% and 2-3% respectively before).
Realm alert now decreases the penalty a strike will suffer if under attack by a destruction mission. The penalty starts at 30% (strike dealing 70% of its natural damage) and goes down to -2% (strike dealing 102% of its natural damage) as the realm alert is increased.
Normal Soldiers (Attack and Defense) now only cost 1,500 Kuwal to train instead of 15,000 Kuwal.
BUG FIXES:Fixed a large number of security issues that make the game more resistant to forms manipulation amongst other things
Fixed a serious bug that got a number of people upset when punishments were handed out.
click here to see updates made before the year 2010|